Postal address :
12 place du Panthéon
75231 Paris cedex 5
Director : Benoît PLESSIX
Administrative Manager and Contact : Vanessa TANG / +33 (0)1 44 41 47 20
The Cujas Institute, a federation for research in public law and political science at the Paris-Panthéon-Assas University , promotes the development of the centers it houses.
- The Center for Administrative Law Research (CRDA);
- The Center for Constitutional and Political Studies (CECP);
- The Center for Administrative and Political Sciences Research and Studies (CERSA);
- The Institute for the Study and History of Liberal Institutions (Parliaments-Representations-Deliberations-Consents) (an incubated center within the Cujas Institute).
- The Cujas Institute also hosts scholarly societies, such as the Society for the History of Law Faculties and Legal Culture, the World of Jurists, and Legal Literature (SHFD); and the French Association for Administrative Law Research (AFDA).
As a resource agency for human and material means and sometimes the initiator of large collective projects, the Cujas Institute supports its components in their specific missions, ensures the continuity of their operations in line with their scientific projects, contributes to their visibility, supports them in tender processes, partnerships, and evaluations, and promotes the dissemination of their work.
The Cujas Institute, claiming the legacy of the great humanistic jurist Jacques Cujas, promotes the unity of legal and political disciplines, asserts their eminent cultural value, and is resolutely dedicated to serving society through its research and encounters. It places researchers and advanced students at the heart of its project.